Commercial Door Automation
At 3MC, our automatic sliding doors have been built using interchangeable construction principles. This allows the system to be transformed safely and efficiently. This results in benefits for the customer of shorter installation times and reduced service and maintenance costs.
Single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile.
- Opening widths of 800 mm to 3 000 mm.
- Can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 200Kg or 2 x 150 Kg.
Automating swing doors are a relatively simple, yet highly sustainable way to enhance the performance, accessibility and capacity of an entrance or exit point.
- Take up minimal space and maximise opening width.
- Can be used as the basis for a wide variety of swing door applications thanks to its advanced programmable micro processor and compact design.
- It is almost silent in operation which makes it additionally suitable in quieter environments.
The versatility of this automatic door operator means it can also be used as a control system to provide fire and smoke protection and it is a system which can be extended with a master-slave function which facilitates two overlapping door leaves.
Telescopic sliding doors are linear models with more than one door leaf per side. The inner door is connected to the outer via deflection rollers, and slides at twice the speed. This enables rapid opening in very wide passages.
Bespoke Sizes and Finishes are also avaiable upon request.
- exceptionally quiet and smooth operation
- precision engineering
- two or four leaf telescopic sliding doors
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- exceptional quietness in operation
- The record K 21 is a two-wing revolving door which comes with two integrated display cases (optional) and with automatic sliding doors. Sliding doors can be replaced with swing doors should swing doors be preferable. Models with display cases have a watertight roof structure or an air-curtain with options for design execution.
- The record K21 two-leaf revolving door is available in any colour, can have an anodized finish, or can be constructed from glass to provide a modern, minimalist look.
- To enable easy access for wheelchair users and walking disabled, record revolving doors can be fitted with a switchable control to reduce the operating speed of the door.
- As with all record automatic door systems, this product offers the highest levels of safety and compliance with regulation. Our revolving doors all carry official TÜV certification.
- All doors can also be used as emergency escape routes, and work as additional escape support.
Residential Door Automation
Linear sliding doors are the classic of the automatic sliding door range. They are suitable for use in every location where there is sufficient lateral space. The linear sliding door automates entrances in a very elegant and simple manner.
- Air-lock function: two coordinated door systems control access
- Access control: controlled by a key, badge, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure: on pressing a button the door closes immediately and without reversal
- Building automation: incorporation into existing systems
Automatic swing doors are very practical: they close securely and are easily installed. Existing manual doors can be rapidly automated without complication. Swing doors increase convenience and provide barrier-free access for the disabled.
Automatic Window Systems
We are specialists in double glazing and energy efficient windows at very affordable prices. 3MC windows are manufactured under strict quality controlled procedures.
From basic ventilation systems all the way to complex building fire systems, 3MC can help.
The manual window opening systems are used for comfortable daily ventilation. The wide range of fanlight opening systems ensures an easy and reliable opening. The cranked turn and tilt hardware is the perfect solution for large scale windows.
Their area of application includes vertically installed bottom or top hung windows opening inwards and vertically installed top hung windows opening outwards.
Solutions for special shapes are also offered, e.g. vertically installed angular, triangular, semi-circular and segmental arch windows.
Talk to us about automatic window opening and closing solutions for a wide selection of different application cases. We can help with drive systems for regular ventilation and aeration through to complete fresh and exhaust air solutions for safe and speedy smoke extraction.