The well-proven double and single-leaf classic sliding door sits at the very center of the product range, and are suitable for almost any application.
- The modular drive and profile systems guarantee a reliable and low-noise operation over long periods.
- The perfectly designed doors with their elegant appearance can be expanded according to customer requirements with regard to security, performance and convenience.
- Depending on the requirements, narrow, standard or robust glass profiles are used for the glass doors, and all models can be equipped with escape route safety systems.
- Single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile. They have opening widths of 800 mm to 3 000 mm, and can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 200Kg or 2 x 150 Kg.
At 3MC, our automatic sliding doors have been built using interchangeable construction principles. This allows the system to be transformed safely and efficiently. For our customers, this means shorter installation times and reduced service and maintenance costs.
Aluminium is the ideal medium to work with when constructing a shop front. Not only is it strong, but it is also very flexible, enabling it to be bent into numerous architectural designs. Shop fronts made from aluminium require little or no maintenance and they will never go rusty or warp. A shop front that has been designed by an architect and assembled from aluminium and laminated glass will not just enhance the value of your shop, it will also act as a magnet, drawing in new customers.
- Can be manufactured according to individual or standard specifications.
- Numerous shop designs available.
- They are extremely resistant to corrosion.
- Strong, flexible and durable enabling architects to be creative with designs.
- Popular in the construction industry as they are designed for heavy and frequent use.
- Provides interesting options to supermarkets, restaurants, showrooms and stores.
- Available in a range of colours, styles and finishes, along with a wide choice of handles and doors.
- Installation and maintenance is cost effective and it’s a long term investment.
Aesthetically Pleasing: Our aluminium window can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications. It can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
Security: The window is security tested and uses a multi-point locking mechanism, internal key locking handles and internal beads the window system offers the highest level of security as standard.
Practicality: Our aluminium window system is suitable for domestic or commercial applications as replacement windows for existing building, and for installations into new buildings.
Weather Performance: The windows use an innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside providing high thermal efficiency and u-values as low as 1.1 W/m2k with triple glazing. (On request).
Sustainable & Eco-friendly: It’s 100% recyclable and non-toxic, leaving a minimal ecological footprint. Recycling aluminium itself requires just five per cent of the initial energy consumed to create it.